This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does removing your "in a relationship" on facebook mean that the actual relationship is over?
11-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Does removing your "in a relationship" on facebook mean that the actual relationship is over?
It's come to the point that my boyfriend and I are not really meant to be together, we argue most of the time and he puts down my family. It got to the point where I removed my "in a relationship" off my Facebook profile without his knowledge, until recently. Does this indicate that the relationship is really over?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:42 PM

idk

Ads

Yes yes its over

yes

no. You have typed words on to a computer. This does not have anything to do with real life.

grow up and tell him he's dumped.

it doesnt mean it is over but it also means it isnt a good thing either. Ever relationship has arguements. Noone is perfect. If there is no love or trust in the relationship then it isnt really meant to be. If you love him fight for him if you dont love him of course there is someone else out there for you.

Wish you all the best

yep

...most of the time...

Just because you got rid of those 3 words it doesnt mean that it actually has anything to do with your real life. So it doesnt indicate absolutley anything so dont worry about it. Try talking to him and asking him why.

YOUR QUESTION SEEMS CONFUSING SOMEWHAT.
HERE'S WHY QUOTE:/ I removed my "in a relationship" off my Facebook profile without his knowledge, until recently. Does this indicate that the relationship is really over?
IF YOUR THE ONE REMOVING THE RELATIONSHIP STATUS IT WOULD SEEM YOU SHOULD KNOW IF ITS OVER OR NOT. ON THE OTHR HAND IF HE DID IT IT MIGHT BE SOMEWHAT QUESTIONABLE.
HOWEVER IF HE IS AS YOU DISCRIBE HIM THEN IN A WAY YOUR IN A VERBALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP .
HOWEVEER THEN AGAIN IT DEPENDS ALSO ON WHAT THE ARGUMENTS ARE ALL ABOUT. WHAT TRIGGERS THEM . AND ARE ANY OF HIS COMPLAINTS(BY PUTTING SAID FAMILY MEMBERS DOWN VALID OR NOT) NOW HEERE'S THE DEAL YOU MAY NOT SEE WHAT OR HOW YOUR FAMIY MEMEBERS ARE EITHER TREATING HIM (OR HE MAY SEE SOMETHING THEY ARE DOING TOWARDS YOU THAT HE MAY BELIEVE TO BE OFFENSIVE)
HERE'S SOMETHING ELSE O THINK ABOUT . T TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO MAKE A RELATIONSHIP WORK IF ONE OR BOTH AREN'T WORKING ON IT THEN THATS WERE PROBLEMS CREEP IN.
ALSO GOOD COMMUNICATION AND TRYING TO AT LEAST SEE WERE THE OTHER IS COMMING FROM (9THEIR CONCERNS NEEDSOR WANTS ARE BEFORE JUDGING TO HARSHLY AND ENDING A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE IT CAN BE SAVED BY SOMEETHING SIMPLE .
PROBLEEM IS TO MANY TODAY TAKE THE EASY ROAD OUT BY NOT TRYING TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT GENERALLY COMPOUND IT BY NOT TRYING TO FIX IT AT ALL.