This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to get a girlfriend in the Phillipines?
11-09-2012, 05:27 PM
What is the best way to get a girlfriend in the Phillipines?
My dad is married to a filipina but lives in UK few streets down to me , I asked him he says it's better to go over there and live there for a while to find a girlfriend , I'm 17 hitting 18 in October do you think that will still be okay to get girlfriend over there and if so when I'm over there how do I go about getting one? Thanks.
I do want a serious relationship and settle down

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 05:36 PM

live in the philippines for 1 year, or through the internet.

Ads

go on data in asia . com it a fee site i lots of friends on there . but make out you 18 now or you not become member of site good luck

jsut go there. you will meet girls EVERYWHERE.

i must warn you that you will be ruined for life and will never date a western woman again.

Give them some food

Right in front of you.
Use dating sites like :FRIENDSTER; FACEBOOK; MELINDA PEN PAL, FILIPINAHEART.COM; METIC, FIND LOVE ASIA, ETC.

hi again Vince!

First Q, are you looking for a serious girlfriend?
Second Q, do you prefer Filipina GF?

If yes and yes, then I would suggest you go to the Philippines.Once you are there,stay away from the city..Smile Most Filipinas need to be courted (especially those living in the provinces) and you have to prove to her (and her family) that your intentions are sincere. I am not speaking generally, we have our different views of the matter,different beliefs and opinions. I am just giving you some general pointers that you should not overlook. Since, you are a foreigner, they might expect that you will bring them lavish gifts (during the courtship period). It is also a possibility that parents might not approve of you because you will stay in the Philippines for just a period of time but there is also a big possibility that they might like you because you are a foreigner. You are a foreigner. For others,they might think of you as a trophy or a jackpot prize. So, choose your girl well. I am not degrading my fellow Filipinas,ok? Show your intention. After the excitement, it will all wear down and the girl will see you for who you are, not because you are a foreigner. Smile Filipina Ladies are very gracious, warm, and lovely.

If you are looking for a fling only, you can still visit my country and just have fun. You have another option,though. Go to dating sites, friendster, facebook,messengers and chatrooms.. But I am telling you, you will never know if the person is true or not unless you see her and find it out for yourself.. Save yourself from some heartache,dude..

Jak sie masz! My name Borat. If you want find ugly women, chat online. If you want find beautiful women, go to night clubs.

Come here and let nature take it's course. I will say you are much to young to be looking for a life time commitment. You can't just mail them back you know.

Borat is correct.