This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get any one direction member to follow me on twitter?
10-02-2012, 09:55 AM
How do I get any one direction member to follow me on twitter?
I really like one direction!!! I mean I LOVE themSmile I've been trying really hard to get them to follow me on twitter but it's not working!!! I TWEETED ZAYN 210 times but he doesn't follow back, please help me with some tricks that I can use, please I would be really be really thankful for any useful helpBig Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 10:03 AM

Time and persistence, keep doing what you're doing and think of other ways to improve your chances of them following you. Not a fan so seems strange for me but if it makes you happy for for it!

Ads

check how many people they follow, and see if any of them are fans, if they are then keep tweeting and what not

but if they're only following a bunch of people who are either people they might know personally or just other celebrities then they're most likely to not follow their fans, so you should just leave it

he won't follow you unless you've actually met him and asked him personally (even then he may not)or are a celebrity...or if you know a friend of zayn that will be willing to give your twitter to him

i love one direction too...but don't waste your time trying...there's 2 million other people that constantly tweet him (just like you) asking to be followed back....he can't follow everyone

LONG BUT WORTH READING!!! IT WILL HELP!!!
first of all, you have to have a really cool username!! you know ham many people named Emma Styles are out there? A LOT!! have a eye catching name, maybe something that has to do with carrots or something like that. nothing that will sound creepish either though...
second, make sure you tweet A LOT. the more you tweet, more likely for them to c u and you will come up more
third, tweet something INTERESTING!! this is very important. dont just tweet something like "i love you, xoxo follow me" do something like "IF YOU FALLOW ME, i will come to school dressed like a giant potato" make sure it will be funny and cuteSmile if it is and they laugh, they will probably follow u!!
btw, harry and zayn dont follow people often, you have your BEST chances with niall and especially Liam, he follows a TON of people!!
hope this helps!!!!!

they wont follow you.