This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would you feel if you knew that your boyfriend was being too flirtacious with other women?
11-09-2012, 05:58 PM
How would you feel if you knew that your boyfriend was being too flirtacious with other women?
On facebook? I've told my boyfriend that I don't like it, yet I see he continues to do it via messages, as always.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:06 PM

Dump him unless you need the money.

Ads

I would be very surprised.

it depends. coz there are guys who are so flirt but still they have there ONLY ONE.
but if you think your guy is not the type like that,, dump him.

Do the same. See if he likes it.

Then, if there is nothing for him to hide, tell him you'd like access to his account. If not, start doing that yourself, be flirtatious. My bf used to do that, not any longer! lol Those girls learned too, one in particular wouldn't give up until he deleted her.

Men will be men. I have this same problem too so I know where you're coming from. I confronted mine and told him exactly how I felt towards certain people that he talks to but he goes right on ahead anyways. It sucks because the person you love doesn't care enough about how you feel even after you told him how much it hurts. I give him his space to talk to girls that are his friends and yet he gives me absolutely none. It's unfair and very hurtful and I will be having this conversation with him soonSmile Good luck.

Ummm the answers in your face girl! If you told him how you feel about it and he continues to do it, obviously he doesnt care about your feelings and he must not respect you if hes flirting around! Leave him. You dont deserve him. Let him go hurt someone else thats willing to let herself get played dont be that girl! Once he sees that you stay with him even though hes doing that he will think youll stay with him if he cheats on you and he will eventually and he may even leave you for someone else! You leave him before he can hurt you!

Dealing with stuff like this is hard in a relationship, but some times you have to learn to accept it. That's how he is, at least at this time. He may be doing it because he feels better about himself when giving and receiving this kind of attention. Flirting is fun and typically harmless for most people. I can relate to him, I can be the same way. I've never cheated on any partner that I've had. There are just times that I find that type of interaction playful and fun. If you have been with him for a while, try talking to him about it. Maybe he could help you understand why he does it.