This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't get him off of my mind can someone just give me their opinion so I can concentrate?
10-02-2012, 10:26 AM
I can't get him off of my mind can someone just give me their opinion so I can concentrate?
I like this guy that I feel like it is pointless to like. He goes to another school and we only see eachother through weekly co-ed soccer meetings because we share a coach. (travel soccer team, not school)
Anyway, I would always catch him staring. He would do a complete turn and look at me. My friends have noticed, heck my mom even noticed at a parent meeting. He would smile, but once I would catch him, he turned around and acted like he was looking at something else even though I am 200% sure he was staring at me.
While our coach talked to our parents, we sat at these really tall but tiny tables and I sat at the same one as him. It was me, one of my "friends" who goes to another school too. The thing is, even though she was sitting in between us, he pushed his knees out so far that they were pressed against mine the whole time, not bothering to move. We talked for a while, my friend interrupting more than I would have liked.. But I don't even know. He's never on Twitter so it's not like I can talk to him online and I don't see him sometimes for weeks.

I guess the reason I'm so confused is that he isn't the flirty type like the other guys I've liked in the past. He won't make it obvious which is killing me. I also won't put the rest of the story for fear of someone recognizing it. Is that sad or what? I want to give it up really bad but I can't. I even dreamed about him last night! Help me.. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 10:34 AM

i think you have started liking him because somewhere or the other in your subconscious mind you are aware of the fact that he wants to mingle with you,but ofcorse he doesn't get enough oppertunities to get his desire fulfilled in his way..as he continuously concerns you in your soccer class he has become an integral part of your consciousness..and that happens!!!it's natural..it's a psychological fact that when someone finds us appealing we automatically begin to find them evven more appealing..now if you really like him then first ask your self does he deserves you?will you be able to keep up?is it all out of desperation or you really can see some fire?is he a good guy?enough good?if yes,then the next time when he gives you a stare ,straight away go to him dont worry he wouldn't find that attempt wierd as he desires for it..chat with him normally and then come to the main subject..insist in your own way..n get your answer..alas!!he can answer better that anyone else...but before and after don't forget to notice his body gestures..SmileSmile

if on the other hand your own answer is a 'NO'..then i know it's hard or rather impossible to ignore..no matter what..conclusion is :you can't!!!..get to him..but this time not in an appealing manner but in a stubborn way and politely and straightforwardly insist him in your way and get him to understand your point AFTER listening and judging his opinion about this subject..

Hope this will help..cheers!!!SmileSmileWink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply