This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you are on a top secret mission with the marines, How information can you give to people abou yourself?
11-09-2012, 06:47 PM
If you are on a top secret mission with the marines, How information can you give to people abou yourself?
Can you be on facebook give pesonal information to close friends only?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:55 PM

Sure you could have a facebook, but why would you its not like you are really going to have the time to be screwing around online. If you do have a facebook you wouldn't have any indications that you are in that line of work. But the best thing is for you not to have anything like facebook.

Ads

Depends on what level of classification the mission is. The higher the level, the less contact you can have with the outside world. For high level black ops you're not permitted to make contact with anyone outside your squad. Even superiors, it's up to your communications guy only to do it.

I would hope anyone performing a "top secret mission" would have better sense than to discuss it with anyone who was not on the "top secret mission" with him/her or his commanding officer. Have we really come to this? Is this today's Corps? Facebook... really? ack.

THis question is worse than all of Eridutes Questions combined...

Yea I can see your status now
Going on top secret mission my moms the best. lmao. text/call
Firstly Marines will probably never go on a top secret mission since SOCOM like's the SEAL's and Army assets better since they have experience. No if you say anything you could be breaching your safety and the guys with you. If people ask you can't say anything.

If you want to keep your security clearance and "need to know " status, you don't tell a sole about yourself. Also, that is a good way for a foreign agent to kidnap or kill you , and believe me, the enemy knows more about you than you know about yourself, they are just waiting for their opportunity.