This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I convince my mom that I need a facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:52 PM
How do I convince my mom that I need a facebook?
i really want a facebook, but my mother won't talk about it. what should i do??????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:01 PM

If you have to ask mommy, you're too young. Stick to Myspace.

Ads

Ooh that's hard to do...My mom just let me have it and im 13 Tongue

you dont need a facebook.

You're too young to be on a networking site. And mom is doing the right thing, there are a lot of pedophiles on Facebook.

Do you really need your moms permission on using facebook?...Facebook is basically like AIM or MSN. Just chatting with your friends. If your mom is somehow against how being social with your friends on the internet, somethings wrong with her.

Btw, your mom doesnt NEED to know that you made a Facebook :]

Tell her that you can edit the setting to make sure only the people you know can see your pictures/posts. And don't put anything about yourself. If you don't have a common name, you could put a different name...
If she doesn't want to talk about it, even when you tell her it's safe, send her an email with stuff about it...

Fail. You don't NEED an Facebook account to live or anything. But just to answer your question, you could tell her that you just simply want to keep in touch with friends and socialize a little even when you can't physically be around your friends. Basically to keep in touch. Or you could just make one anyway. What's the worst that can happen? Just don't add strangers.

well teh thign is about it she maybe thinks yr to young or to old but if u really want 1 i can make u 1 and u mom would never notice unless she has u if she does dont add her as a friend
then she will noo do u have a myspace tho

Tell her that you absolutely NEED a facebook. otherwise all your friends will beat you up and convince you to an hero.