This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your favorite thing about Facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:11 PM
What is your favorite thing about Facebook?
I recently signed up for Facebook. Within days, a friend whom I haven't seen since I was 17 -- which was many years ago! -- "friended" me. When we spoke on the phone, it was like no time had passed. I love being able to reunite with people from my past.

Out of curiosity, what is it that you like about using Facebook??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:19 PM

The "like" button. Lol Tongue

Ads

That I can keep in touch with my friends.

I'm trying to find a few people who were in my old school..
One of them is Courtney, The other one is Kelly, As I remember.

checking out pictures-and checking in with people without having to call every person. much quicker and easier if you're busy like me

I can stalk right from my computer now and get more information than ever! Yay!

the easy way of creeping on people

The exact same thing. I found an old girlfriend...and we stayed friends afterward, but I still hadn't talked to her in something like 35 years, and now we "chat" back & forth (and my wife also considers her a friend). I've connected to old frat brothers that I haven't seen in 35-40 years...people I worked with way back...and even relatives.

My wife has a number of uncles, aunts, a sister, a brother and more cousins than I can count on it, and it gives me a great chances to put in some jabs now and then. Some times it's fun to start something going and then just sit back and watch the flow of the conversation.

I told my older, but little, sister about getting on it..and gave her the sales pitch, and she did this past Saturday. By Saturday night, a friend she hadn't seen or talked to in years connected with her.

I have friends on Facebook all over the country that I can connect to instantly either all at once, or just one on one. I don't quite know how to put it in words, but it's comforting to know you're just a keyboard away from friends & family...if you understand what I'm trying to say.

My problem is that I'm not a computer person and have to learn more about being able to post pictures, etc., and then I think it will work even better.

It connected me again with my granddaughter who I have not seen or heard from since she was five yrs. old. She is now almost 17 and just went through a open heart surgery. I keep in touch with her through face book and she has pictures posted there so I can see her as she grows into a young adult. Also I can chat with her and my daughter in law. And my other children and grandchildren.