This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How bad is it for me to post her diary online?
11-09-2012, 07:18 PM
How bad is it for me to post her diary online?
My sister has been a jerk to me recently, she kicked me in the balls (hard) just when I told her to stop bugging me. I went through her diary, and found an excerpt that describes a fantasy she has with her crush, and I want to send it as a message to everyone on facebook. Am I going too far?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:26 PM

That's exploitation, nothing to mess around with.

Ads

Yeah probably, but do it just to see what happens cuz this stuff usually makes into a Hollywood movie about suicide

Yeah, don't. She was being a b*tch but you'd get into heaps of sh*t if you did that.

YES

Too far - she's been a cow but thats no reason to humiliate her...

Don't do that!

i mean, even deep down you know its too far.

do something else to get her back. if you want to have some pride and dignity and make her feel guilty, dont do anything at all.

just dont do that, i think id die..could cause some serious emotional issues as well..

YES! You will hurt your sister for years, not just minutes--- and any underlying trust that you may have still, will be gone.

Think about what will happen after? Everyone will know-- and no-one will forget. Even when she's 50 or 60, she will remember what you did. How you betrayed her and made a fool of her, and told her secrets to the world. Her friends will laugh at her, she'll be bullied at school, she might have to change schools, close down her facebook etc.

She might even need counselling, get some body issues. People have committed suicide for less than that. Embarrassment on that scale is really serious.

Don't use the internet, if you must, do something that can be forgotten and forgiven at some point.

No, its totally not bad at all. Balls kicking is a punishable offense and I suggest posting it on its own web-page with a link for everyone that watches this site, as well as posting the link on her facebook.

But dont let her catch you.. or you'll wish she'd kicked you again... cuz she will castrate you with a wooden spoon if she catches you.

If you were my brother and you did that, I swear I'd do everything I could to make you suffer for the rest of your life.
Really. Don't.