This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of those mothers who create a seperate FB page for their child(ren)?
11-09-2012, 07:41 PM

its tacky and pathetic

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Honestly, I think it's a bit odd. I mean, yes it's a nice way to communicate with family members for sharing pictures, but it's not my cup of tea.

Ads

I think it's a non issue.

These people? LOL Sounds like you don't think very highly of them.

I made FB accounts for all 3 of my kids. What's the big deal? They use them to play games and keep up with family across the country.

Carter James Niles : Seriously??? You just put your kids bday and name on HERE. You think some weirdo isn't going to be wacking off to that??? Really? So there are no perverts on this area of the web...just facebook, huh? Good to know.

lol- insane.

Yeah, it's kind of weird. They're children they don't need a facebook. If you want people to see pictures of them or something, post them on your own facebook.

I personally think its a little tacky. that being said i have a second account under my name just for my exs family and such so they can see pictures and get updates on the kids. but i would never put two account with each kids name. I know a girl who has two biological kids and three step kids.. they all have pages! the step kids have two each! a little excessive...

I think kids under the age of 14 shouldn't have a fb page because there are just too many weirdos out there today who prey on kids any way they can. To each his own but in my case my 15 yr old just got a fb page this year and my youngest son will wait til then too.

I think it is silly. If your child can't get on and maintain their own account. why make it for them?

i think its ok if you keep an eye on what there doing with facebook but if u keep i tight security on there page...

I think instead of sitting on the computer bragging about their kids, they should get on the floor and play with the kids.

It doesn't bother me. I have bigger things to worry about. I know people who have created accounts for their pre-schoolers and that seems a bit self-absorbed to me. I don't know too many people who want to be friends with a 4 year-old. That's being friends with the child's parent. I'm already friends with them, right? Share the child's picture through the parent's account set on high privacy. You can make an album for only family members to see. Your other friends couldn't. Some parents post a continual update through their status on the daily activities of their kids. I'm not interested in that. Most people aren't. But I do understand why people would create an account for the purposes of sending themselves farmville gifts or whatever. That makes those games more fun. Talking to the young child no.