This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i am a father with joint custody. What do I need to win full custody from their mom?
11-09-2012, 07:52 PM
i am a father with joint custody. What do I need to win full custody from their mom?
She has hit my son but no proof other than what they say. They said she drinks and drives too but only their word. People wrote letters stating the kids told them too. She list she is a lightweight drunk on facebook. She wants more visitation now and I want much less to protect them. What can I do? the kids go to school under me and have for 3 years. They are with me more of the time and visit her 2-1/2 days a week.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM

sew a tape recorder in the bottom of their backpack and leave it on voice record only

Ads

My brother just tried to do this same thing and like his lawyer said ir is almost impossible to get custody away from a mother you would have to have proof that she is abusing them or she get arrested with kids in her custody while doing drugs. Good luck he has been fighting for his kids for 6 months now.

Call the police, make a report! If the children are telling people about this then they need to be telling the right ones. Then take her to court or at least ask for her visitation to be supervised.

You should not be questioning them on this. If they say this, have them speak to a counselor or ER Doctor. DON'T GET THE WHOLE STORY FIRST. Anything you do to discuss this with them can make it appear as if you are coaching them. Plus, children will say things they believe a parent wants to hear. This can result in a story spirally out of control. And yes, your kids will do it also. Studies on this show a 100% rate of it. UCLA conducted a study of 300 children. A medical student performed a standard visual checkup of the kids, all video taped from behind a two way mirror.

The children were questioned about it for 15 minutes, once a day, for 9 days. At the end of the nine days all 300 had elaborate stories of the medical student touching them inappropriately.

To learn a father's rights, join Dads House in Yahoo Groups. It's free to join and you associate with other fathers going through the same thing.
http://Dads-House.org

Getting Started
Http://Ch03a-Daily_Journals_In_Family_La...House.Org/
Http://Ch03b-Chronological_Statement_4_A...House.Org/
Http://Ch04e-Recording_Conversations-Leg...House.Org/

Attorneys & You
Http://Ch04a-Choosing_A_Family_Law_Attor...House.Org/
Http://Ch04b-Interviewing_Family_Lawyers...House.Org/
Http://www.Helpyourselfdivorce.Com

Child Custody
Http://Ch09a-Child_Custody-Can_Fathers_W...House.Org/
Http://Ch09b-Child_Custody-Contested_Con...House.Org/