This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why you send a friend request to a girl on facebook and she doesn't accept you?
11-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Why you send a friend request to a girl on facebook and she doesn't accept you?
Does this normally mean she doesn't like you? Or are there other reasons? Girls do you ever not accept a guy you know and have talked to for any reason?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:01 PM

some people prefer not to have hundreds of friends on facebook and just have their closest friends and relatives. i dont accept guys because i have a bf

Ads

Because you do not suit to her belief system?

maybe she hasnt been facebooking, ask her to accept it!

I'm truly sorry but if she for sure saw the request and rejected it then she either doesn't know she knows you or thinks you're a total annoying creep. Most girls I know, including myself, accept anyone that we've ever even said hi to in the grocery store. I'm sorry!

I've denied plenty of guys in your situation on Facebook before, and these are my personal reasons:
1. I don't know them well enough (or care enough about them) to add them, since I know that I probably won't ever actually talk to them...or even want to talk to them.
2. They're either creepy, annoying, or weird.
3. Lately, I'm trying to keep only people I know/like personally or find interesting on my list. So they just may not interest me at all, if there's nothing cool about them or if I just don't know them well enough.
4. They're just adding me cause they like how I look. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS CONCEITED, and I promise I don't thonk I'm a total hottie or anything. But it's happened!

Anyways, the BEST thing to do is to just try and talk to her more. Don't add her again until you are well established acquaintances and you KNOW that she's cool with you. Wait at least a month from now. If she denies you again, stop trying, just wait for her to do it. And for goodness sake, do NOT talk to her about it in person, unless you are able to completely pull it off with a joke. If you do it any other way, you'll look creepy and desperate :/

Good luck!