This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best prank to get on someone egging our house?
11-09-2012, 08:20 PM
What is the best prank to get on someone egging our house?
My brother went on facebook and was kidding around with someone. They took it as far as egging our house. honestly hate them and are acting as if they were 12 again. What can we do to make them realise they are messing with the wrong people?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:29 PM

Just my field. Smear dog poop on their windows or throw manure all over their doorstep

Ads

super glue on their car door handles and front door knob...LOL..I'm in giggles just thinking about it..hahahah...

My opinion is to be the bigger person. I had a friend got his house tp his trees by another friend and it took him 4 hours to clean it up. A week later her went back egged the house, cover the car in most of their snow and plastic wrapped the car doors before, and finally vassoleaned all the door knobs outside and the next door nebor actually called the police. He knew the nebor but community service for over 20 hours for a prank back that was a joke. His summer sucked for it