This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How often do you get the feeling that someone is Googling you?
11-09-2012, 08:33 PM
How often do you get the feeling that someone is Googling you?
As in typing your name on the Google search engine and trying to find some info on you. I feel like that often and that is one of the reasons why I don't do things like myspace, facebook, twitter, and other social network sites like that. I have never trusted that and don't see why so many do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:41 PM

who cares if some one looks up my stuff ( but i am 5 10 230 and look like ive done time)

Ads

I don't get that feeling, but I do feel the same way about all those stupid sites, albeit for less paranoidal reasons. The gov't mines data from all of those sites building profiles on people. Just because that Nazi, Bush, is out of office doesn't mean that they have stopped. In the late '90s, the FBI unleased Carnivore on the net, and they still use that program. Data mining is something that they cannot resist, so I avoid those sites that the idiots seem to embrace with glee.

All the time. Seriously, type in "Harley" and "Harley Quinn" appears as a suggestion. It's just be done *that* many times. -_-

I just check the stats on WordPress. According to them, I get Googled almost every day.

It happens more than we think. That's why I have many aliases both online and offline.

yeah...... that's the way the world is. everyone's nosy.

i'm nosy too.

we have always watched you