This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom passed away in May, is there a way I can contact Facebook and they can give me her pw?
11-09-2012, 08:36 PM
My mom passed away in May, is there a way I can contact Facebook and they can give me her pw?
My mom passed away in May, and since then family has made facebooks and so have some family friends. Is there a way I can get Facebook to give me her password so I can keep it moderate and accept friends requests from the people that were close to her? I also don't want the facebook to get deleted since it is being kept as her memorial. Any help would be great, thank you in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:44 PM

The person who is the executor of her estate can provide the Letters of Testamentary from the probate court. They may then provide the password to that individual.

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:44 PM

My condolences to you and your family. I'm not a facebook user but I'd say they'd have password reset options, or a number you could call to give proof that she has passed and you'd like to take control of the account. Good luck.