This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to reply to someone who says they like you?
11-09-2012, 08:40 PM
How to reply to someone who says they like you?
I'm talking to my ex-boyfriend on facebook and he (randomly) says "I still like you alot and I think I could even love you." I don't like him anymore at all!!!! How should I even respond??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:48 PM

Sorry broseph I don't like you anymore.

Now stop leaving him hanging!

Ads

Just let him know that your intention to be just friends and that what you had together is now over on your end.
you have to end it, may be since you are talking with him he thinks you are still interested.

Tell him"I'm sorry but I dont like you anymore and thats why we broke up. I think that it's time for you to forget me and find someone else but I'm always there to support you as a friend"

If you like him, tell him that you like him too and for a long time
If you don't like him, tell him that he is a very nice person and we can be very deep friends

If he loves you, then he's not going to settle for just being friends. You either want him back or you don't. Either way, you've got to tell him.
If you're really stuck for what to respond, then use this that I've just copied/pasted from your question (substituting 'him' for 'you', obviously).
"I don't like you anymore at all!!!!"