This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I say to a woman that's on my husband's facebook that flirted with him when she stayed in our home?
11-09-2012, 08:41 PM
What do I say to a woman that's on my husband's facebook that flirted with him when she stayed in our home?
A year ago some friends came to stay at our house and they brought along their single sister who is very good looking. She flirted big time with my husband. I stayed cool and never did anything to him or her.Now I just saw that she's on my husband's facebook as a friend of his. It burns me up and I think she has a lot of nerve after her behavior in my home with him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:49 PM

Facebook doesn't matter. If you can get stressed about that garbage, you needn't be married.

Ads

talk to your dad about it

If I were you, I'd be very cautious with things like this. I would "friend" her and see if she accepts. If not, then she apparently has ulterior motives.

You should also tell your husband your concerns. Tell him that you felt there was flirting going on when she was there, and that you are weary of her being his friend on Facebook. You are married, you need to be able to have adult conversations w/o the fear of arguing.

Facebook does matter... I would just beware of the situation and make sure it doesnt go any further!

he should know better. but in his defense if you never said anything to either of them maybe they dont know they did anything wrong? I would adress your husband about it, if he freaks out or overreacts something might be up. It's just facebook but if it makes you uncomfortable, he should be understanding and what you think should be more important than being her friend on facebook.

sounds like bull crap to me. both of them are up to something. kick some ass girl!

That is YOUR fault.You gave her the ok by not saying anything to her about it when she was in your home acting like a slut.You grow a backbone and tell him he is going to drop her as a friend and then make him call her and tell her not to contact him anymore.

confront him.tell him your not comfortable with her being on his account.and tell him you would like him to delete her because you know she was flirting with him and he is a married man.if he gives you any crap over it you may want to rethink your marriage.i don't want to see you break up but he knows shes a slut believe me.im a man and have been married to the same woman since i was 19 im now 38 and i have had my experience in this exact situation.you can show this to your husband and ill tell him that girl is nothing but trouble,believe me.

That depends. If you said nothing to either of them about the flirtation... they may be completely unaware that you were hurt. This leads to a lot of questions...

1. Why didn't you discuss your feelings with your husband then, and are you willing to now?

2. Why do you feel such doubt and distrust of him? Is your need for reassurance happening more than a couple times a year? If you have a constant need for reassurance of his feelings and his loyalty, then this is *not* his problem... it's yours.

3. Are you looking at facts and suspecting more than friendship there, or is it just fear?

4. If you didn't speak up, how can you expect either of them to know you were offended? Are they mind readers? If they didn't know you were offended, and apparently enjoyed talking... then yes, it's likely they'd continue talking... go figure...

You need to decide several things for yourself.

A - Tell him (briefly) how you feel... then TRUST he will be loyal and honest with you.

B - Decide why you have this fear, and how YOU are going to conquer YOUR emotional hurdle... if you aren't communicating, and you are having issues... that's your problem... and be sure that you do NOT let this fear become a self fulfilling prophecy... putting him in a miserable situation.... will create a situation where he may want to get away, just to get some peace.