This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get close to a acquaintance?
11-09-2012, 08:41 PM
How do you get close to a acquaintance?
How to get close to an acquaintance ? and on a different subject or not really ..how to make someone(you like) see you as something more than someone he knows ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:49 PM

that takes time and trust.You might try doing some of the things that he enjoys. Or perhaps tempt him into working with you. above all spend time talking. Find the things you agree on. find out if you agree on the up coming election. Find foods that you both enjoy.
It takes time to build trust and shared experiences. Slowly It will just happen, Rather like that wonderful moment when Fudge sets, and you have a delicious home made treat.

Ads

It's a big move to make an acquaintance as a friend and it can be hard or easy, depending on the acquaintance and yourself. There's an acquaintance of mine, he's my crush, so I had to be brave and started to comment on his statuses on Facebook. Then I started to chat with him and luckily, we got into the same class. Then I asked for his number, hang out with him and other friends and finally, we're friends. I'm still working out to be best friend with him, lol. But yeah, it takes times and patience. So try to know his interests, be yourself and be brave. Good luck! =)

Well, Step Number 1: Be friends with him/her. You need to start a real conversation first because he'll notice you.
Step Number 2: After talking a lot you become friends. Take the being friends to an upper level ;
Step Number 3: Talk about your real feelings.
Just 3 steps Wink