This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i feel worried or threatened by other girls ?
11-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Should i feel worried or threatened by other girls ?
Girls are always posting on my boyfriends wall on facebook. At first I didn't care at all until my friends started speaking about it and stuff now I'm more concious of it they said I should be worried/threatened just incase. We've been together a month. And we are both 17. I just want advice tbh.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:51 PM

if your bf likes you enough then it won't be a problem

Ads

Don't feel threatened if the posts aren't flirty. He's probably jsut the type of guy to have lots of girl-friends. If it bothers you a lot, i'd ask him about it say "you have so many girls posting on your wall all the time! are they your friends?" im sure its nothing to worry about. =]

No don't even stress it. The last thing a man needs is a nosy/controlling GF. Just try and trust him that he won't mess around behind your back. And if you knew he was like that in the first place, why date him?

if its harmless then its fine but if they are flirting with him, i still wuldnt make it a big deal but if it gets out of hand you can talk to him about it

Insecure, jealous girls don't keep guys for long. Be happy and confident in your own skin and focus on your relationship, not what other girls are doing. Facebook has a lot to answer for, this sort of thing wouldn't have been a problem a few years ago.

I wouldn't worry about it. If he does cheat, you'll find out. Always remember, you are a great girl with lots to offer so if this guy doesn't treat you right, dump him. Don't go around worrying about other girls cause you are a catch, and if he does cheat, he wasn't worth the time anyway.

if ur boyfriend is good enough for you,
hell be able to tell the difference between 'the girls on facebook who are goin on all the good lookin boys pages' and you ..his girl
and dont woryy about it...YOUR his girl...their just fools...he probally knows that.

Well there is nothing wrong with being Jealous.
But yeah my boyfriend gets pissed off with it too.
But sometimes he gets really annoyed and tells them to stop posting this on my wall etc
But its not his fault.
pls don't talk to him and say you need to make these girls stop etc.
cos its not his fault unless he is doing it back or going along with it.
I'm braking up with my boyfriend cos he is getting annoyed and im lossing some of my friends :/ x

As long as they are harmless I wouldn't think of it as a problem. If their kind of flirty ones and hes responding to them a little flirtatious then I would confront him about it. Just tell him you don't like that so and so flirted with him on Facebook and would really like if he said something to her along the lines of "I have a girlfriend that I'm happy with so please no more flirting I just like you as a friend."