This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anyone here who has developed a successful social network?
11-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Is there anyone here who has developed a successful social network?
By "successful", I mean a site that has at least 5000 members and more than 20,000 visits a month...
URLs, please...
(No, I don't mean Facebook, Twitter or the like...)
I meant: developed a social network that HAS 5000+ members and 20,000+ visits a month, but don't give me "Facebook", "Twitter" etc as examples! (we KNOW these are "successful"!)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM

I'm confused. You said successful social network and then dismissed two of the most successful networks ever created. I think you should clarify your question.

Ads

Samuel - Just JR doesn't mean that. Lots of people ask if they were to produce a social media site what features would they like to see that Facebook et al do not offer - as if they were going to incorporate the features in their own. There are also plenty of other people who say they are going to make a social media site. Just J.R. is asking if anyone has yet made a successful one.

I haven't. I write sites that maybe get 1/2 million visitors a month each, but they are not social media sites, so they don't count.

If Mark Zuckerberg was on Yahoo Answers, he can still give you Facebook as an answer. lol

I'm currently learning how to make a website. Hopefully I can learn to make a social network website.

Hope that helps.
=D