This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens do you understand the consequence of teen pregnancies?
11-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Teens do you understand the consequence of teen pregnancies?
I know a girl, she was so young and happy. She got a beautiful baby and claimed she will have a happy family. The father left a month later. Unless you're rich or you know the basis foundation of love and nurture, don't get pregnant till you're 25+.

- A Facebook story
First love is all right. Those after are ridden with possibilities of STDs, and it only grow after each bang.
Syphilis, Chlamydiae, Gonorrhea, Vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, etc........
If you're over 16 then feel free to debate logically.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:04 PM

yes mom

Ads

Thank you for that. It's my life. If I want to get pregnant at the age of 17. I will. You live your own life and I'll live mine.

Thanks.

Yes I do. But did you know not every teen couple with a baby are a statistic. Unless you're in our shoes you can't make a judgment.

i agree with the girl thats 17, + getting preganant under 25 isn't all that awful. A baby is probibly the best thing that will ever happen to someone. So yes your just wasting your wee points Smile no one cares what you think. (: you can't really judge pregancy at a young age unless you've been through it yourself

Great question, I agree with your viewpoint

This is the reason why i believed in the "abstinency till marriage" theory.
I think teen pregnancies happened because most teens these days are very rash and they didn't think about the consequences of their actions.
Most teens will say that they have premarital sex with a person because they "love" that person.
Teenage pregancies happen because those girls usually love that guy, and they know that guys love sex, so they wanted to make their guy happy, so they start having sex with that guy.
Damn. . . but what those teenage girls didn't realise is, those guys whom they have sex with are usually not in love with them, those guys are only thinking about sex, and those girls are naive enough to fall into the trap.
This is why teenage pregnancies happened a lot these days.
Premarital sex happened not because those teenage girls are horny (Girls and guys tend to think differently when it comes to sex), but it's because they are toooo naive.
Girls usually treat sex and love as two similar thing, while guys usually treat sex and love as two separate things.
This is why many teenage girls get pregnant these days, because they don't know how to separate love and sex. They mixed up these two things a lot.

Being an adult myself, I have an advice for all teenage girls:
All teenage girls who are reading this answer. . . . . . listen up!
If a guy wants you to "prove your love" by having sex with him, don't be so foolish, that guy is probably a jerk who is trying to take advantage of your feelings for him, if he really wants you to prove your love for him, then ask him to marry you, once he marry you, you can slowly prove your love to him. Never ever engage in premarital sex!

No. They do not. They do not think about who pays the bills, how their pregnancy will be paid for, who provides the food or shelter. They believe the government will provide and pay all bills. It is selfish to have a baby to fulfill your own needs when you cannot pay a single bill. You cannot do what you want if you cannot pay for it. You lose that option to make babies.

I blame it on the Internet. Kids do not know how to delay gratification. They want what they want when they want it.

They understand the consequences, they just think they're above them. They don't care that Only 20% of teen moms marry the father, and that up to 75% of those marriages end in divorce in 6 years. That kind of stuff happens to OTHER people.

I know about a dozen girls who ended up as teen moms and are now in their late 20's/early 30s. Only ONE is still with the child's father. And most of them have had to use or are currently on welfare, or working multiple jobs.

Im a teen mom. Did I know what the consquencies were before having sex? Yes. I took the risj anyways and got pregannt, was it right or healthy? No. Do I regret it? No. I do wish I was older but my daughter is a blessing and I would not give her up for anything. Its hard but im happy and I have a energrtic happy laughing little baby

I think everyone understands the cons of teen pregnancy. Nobody gets pregnant at 16 on purpose. There's quite enough of those sob stories floating around the internet, thank you very much, and one more isn't going to change anything. Teens are still going to have sex and get pregnant. Abstinence is never going to happen. Get that straight. It's not your business to tell them not to have sex or get pregnant- if you want to help, teach them about being safe.