This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I keep someone from stalking my facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM
How can I keep someone from stalking my facebook?
My ex boyfriend has been stalking my facebook...apparently he's been using some kind of URL to see my facebook even after I had blocked him on the site. How can I prevent him from seeing my facebook if he uses this URL?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:21 PM

You can umm put your page to only friends

Ads

That's possible? I've never heard of such a thing. Make sure your privacy settings are set to "friends only" too. Maybe you should make a whole new facebook and delete your current one if you're that concerned.

Go to your privacy settings and change it too private viewing so that only friends can see it. If your still friends with someone that he is friends with as well though, he will still be able to see it, only if he is using their facebook though.

Other than blocking specific profiles through the privacy feature, there's not really anything else you can do...

Make sure you have ALL of your privacy settings set to "friends only"... and make sure you know all of your friends... that's about it!

*sigh* Another reason to hate facebook. Delete your facebook account. Wait awhile (like a month or so) before creating a new account. Make sure you use a different email and maybe a different name and an unidentifiable profile picture. Make sure he's blocked before you add any friends. And be more careful about friends in case he asks them. If that doesn't work, you can just get rid of facebook entirely and file a report with the cops. But you can file a report with the cops now. Nobody should ever have to deal with stupid stalkers.

he's probably just using a fake profile to view your profile... or one of your mutual friends is telling him what you are posting

send an email to the help center of facebook and have them IP ban them from the facebook website

report this bitch!!! also please answer my question!!!! lawl

delete your facebook