This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would ex girlfriend delete me as a friend on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Why would ex girlfriend delete me as a friend on facebook?
We date for 2 1/2 years. She broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. Said she wants to break up before things get worse and we end up hating each other. She wants to be friends. I've been begging her to come back to me through texting. Just noticed today she deleted me from Facebook 15 minutes after I uploaded some pictures of myself and friends from a party (they weren't crazy pictures or anything).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:25 PM

girls can be like that about things, shes probably jealous and its her way of letting you know shes pissed off.

Ads

Maybe she just doesn't want to talk to you anymore?

She probably just said she wants to be friends to be nice. Most people know it's impossible to friends with an ex right after the breakup, especially when one is begging to get back together. She wants to move on and date other people and she can't do that when you're on her profile watching her every move.

Don't beg. She's your ex for a reason. Leave her alone for a while. If she adds you again, take it slow, but don't beg.

LOL @ Nala-Jane...1-1/4 years? No thanks.

Maybe it's a coincidence that she did it right after your upload--she was probably thinking about it a while before going through with it.
Maybe she doesn't want to have you knowing who she's interested in . . . or who's interested in her.
Maybe she wants more privacy from you. Sometimes we're like that with our exes.

maybe she's still upset, & the best way she can think of coping is to have no contact with you. it's not fair to you, but i know quite a few girls who do it.

Hey, MHL.

It's really hard to deal with heartache and pain like that. I've blocked my ex gf on msn for 2 weeks before i could talk to her again. Now she's unblocked but i don't talk to her anymore. I didn't remove her from facebook because i don't want to lose contact with her entirely, i just hid her from my news feed. When i just think about my ex i get really mad, because yes, i've done my best for her and she just broke up like that. Of course that makes me hate her. Talking to her makes me feel the love i still have for her but which i do not want to have.

Good luck man, i'm sorry for you..
Patrick.

Have you been texting her asking her to come back since you guys broke up? I'd say give her some time alone, she said she wants to be friends so she'd still like you to be a friend. Give her some space, if you see her around just say hi, don't pressure her into talking, she might not be ready to talk to you yet. Hope this helps..

Because she's trying to move on. It's hard to move on when you still talk to your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend. And begging probably only upsets/annoys her more, That may have been the final straw, so to speak.