This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I get in trouble for insulting the queen of england on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Can I get in trouble for insulting the queen of england on facebook?
I saw another yahoo answers about if you can insult the queen of england in public(legally) , and the answer was no, but can I insult her on facebook? (I am an American citizen), and I posted "I feel sorry for all the british citizens that have to pay taxes to a queen that does absolutly nothing, but sit and act important"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:43 PM

If you're an American citizen, you're not subject to the laws of England, and it's your Constitutionally protected right to insist that the queen is a dirty whore who had sex with her mother in an outhouse.

(Yes, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that it's legal to say that a public figure had sex with his or her own mother in an outhouse. It's not libel even though it's untrue, because it's obviously not meant as literal truth).

Ads

As an American citizen, you can say whatever you please about the Queen (mostly).

You can legally say whatever you want about her, just remember though in some countries (UK, Canada, Aussieland, etc.) Them are are fighting words.