This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to tell a parent their child is a bully?
11-09-2012, 09:36 PM
How to tell a parent their child is a bully?
I have a close friend who is constantly bullied/ cyber bullied every day. The mother of the bully has a Facebook, and I would LOVE to Facebook her and tell her.
The only thing is, it isn't exactly my business, and I have no idea what to say to the mother. I usually handle the situation by beating the living hell out of the person's child, (we are all 17+ here), but am unable to under private circumstances.
The victim's home life is horrific, and she is unable to reach out to her father and stepmother.
I need a resolution before it results in violence.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:45 PM

ill use the fake name sally...."excuse me i understand ur sallys mom and my friend is constantly being hurt by urdaughter....(explains wat she did) thank you for reading this."

Ads

if there your close friend then you have a right to act! do what ever you think is right to help out no matter what that may be don;t be shy about it just go for it!

with regards

just say something like
ive been feeling kind of worried lately... and go from there... or hows (friends name) ?
main thing is, the parent would rather know than not know.. maybe consult another friend or adult to handle the situation?

She needs to contact a school official or the police. She needs a professional to get it to stop.
Good luck!

Bullies are usually that way because they have issues too. Do the research to find out all the ways you can stop the cyber bully. The website below is a start.

I would go to the school counselor. Their trained to handle the situation. Tell them that you are extremely worried about your friend. If you can get evidences like a copy of any cyber messages left by the bully and give them to the counselor legal action can be taken. As for emailing the mom, she most likely wont believe you. I know that my mom wouldn't believe it someone claiming I was a bully.