This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i add my relatives on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:52 PM
should i add my relatives on facebook?
but most are strict.. as in no swearing...
should i add them because they are family? and like limit my profile from them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:00 PM

if you add them you will find that you won't be able to post alot of things you would have posted otherwise.

Ads

I am a grandmother of 7. I have all kind of nieces and nephews, sons and daughters on my facebook.
Here's the deal. I am not going to give a judgement call on somebody who has let me on as their "friend". I don't think anyone should have to change anything for me.
How would I ever get to know them if they always had to watch their language, pictures, remarks, etc. around me? That wouldn't be a friend. I am strict too. (on myself) But that is no reason to control the thoughts and actions of anyone who chooses to be in contact with me. If anyone has anything to say about you're actions on there, tell them, "I am younger than you!"
"Maybe when I am older, I will think differently, but for now, please just accept me as I am, just as I politely accept you for who you are."
Good luck to you, it really is a great place to keep contact with your relatives if they care to play by the rules. :-P

DONT DO IT! i added my mom.. worst idea ever!