This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help with muscle toning?
11-09-2012, 09:59 PM
need help with muscle toning?
hi i've started working out and need some advice.i pump 8kg on each dumbbell, in my exercise i do push-ups,flys,dumbbell press,standing bicep curls,sitting bicep curls. these are done in three sets. i also do a ab routine and skipping. my question is, im 6ft3 and 220lb i can feel my pecs growing and see my biceps growing but i have a little bit of flab on my stomach and have a pair of man boobs. can someone recommend what i can do to loose the fat. also sports arnt a option so im looking for stuff i can do around the block like running and skipping.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:07 PM

Want your fitness questions answered by a qualified Fitness Expert? If you are a US resident 18+ you are invited to the "Dove® Twitter Party with Guest Celebrity Trainer Hosted by http://www.FirstClassFashionista.com on Twitter.com" on Wednesday, October 20, 2010. Must follow @mrslillianpucci @rocket_xl @kacyduke and @dove event party hashtag #dovedeo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply