This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a girlfriend in 7th grade?
11-09-2012, 10:17 PM
How to get a girlfriend in 7th grade?
I want a girlfriend but I've never even asked somebody out. There are a lot of hot girls in my school and I need help. I want one before the school year is over.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:26 PM

Man up and ask.

Ads

OK,im in the 8th
you just flirt around and anyone who respond positively might be ur future girlfriend.

your risking your cootie free heallth for a girl????????????????? what is wrong with you you nihilist twit

1st, guys have to ask girls....well they dont have to, but personally....a lot of girls think its just kinda the guys job to ask the girl out. Plus, its attractive to know that your somewhat brave to. But seriously its 7th grade....you not going to get super serious or anything in 7th grade even though everyone thinks they are before 7th grade.
So this is what i think you should do.
Start getting to know the girl you like. Because girls wont say yes if they have never talked to you before....Personallity counts to you know! Its not just about looks. Once you get to know her, ask hger out. And when i say that, i mean in PERSON!!!! Not over stupid texts, or facebook, or on a note, or have a friend do it for you. That STUPID! I personally dont even give the guy an answer if he does it over anything other then person. I just simply reply, ask me in person and then you will get you answer. If you ask someone out and they say yes....dont avoid them or have just a text or facebook kind of relationship......talk in person and talk during school.

But remeber if she says no, or she breaks up with you, DONT freak out! Its 7th grade! It doesnt matter! You wont be together forever! I CANT PROMISE THAT! But otherwise your all set...

Good luck (: