This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you delete relatives on facebook who you saw log in and did not wish you happy birthday but wished?
11-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Would you delete relatives on facebook who you saw log in and did not wish you happy birthday but wished?
but wished someone else happy birthday. just not you.
it looks like they are obviously ignoring you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:11 AM

I wouldn't delete them, maybe it will take a while for them to notice, or they are busy doing other things on there

Ads

Awwww... Sad

A lot of people don't look up with other people are online. Sometimes they miss it altogether.

If you're really offended and think this is personal...then talk to them face to face or over the phone about it.

Frankly, I think you're making something way more complicated than it is.

I find it easier to leave them as they are rather than invite unnecessary drama. They probably didn't mean to forget your birthday but deleting them is intentional and a bit malicious.

Its facebook, don't worry about it, they probably just didn't think of wishing you a happy birthday, I don't know all my relatives birthdays, and I certainly don't wish them all a happy birthday on their birthday.

Every family is different. Most people tend to be short-sighted and not really meaning to be rude but you have to judge these relatives on how they usually are with you as to whether they meant to ignore you or not.

no i wouldn't.... facebook is just facebook i don't get why people get so personal with it.

i mean i have a friend that tested her boyfriend to see if he'll write something on her facebook wall. completely stupid.

i'm not saying that you're stupid. i'm just saying don't deleat them just for that.

No. I wouldn't think that much of it. I don't take facebook that seriously.

I find that a little immature but really, if you think you will feel better doing that, go ahead.