This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me? He won't stop staring?
10-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Does he like me? He won't stop staring?
Okay so I have a boyfriend and we have been together for almost 5 years (I'm a senior in highschool)
and EVERYONE in my school knows that we are together and we're basically one. ALWAYS together.
But theres this one guy who I have noticed has been staring at me for a whole school year, and yes I started staring back (we had this sort of communication with our eyes)
I did NOT do anything or initiate any sort of contact other than that, but then he followed me on twitter so I accepted. I had gotten really sick (fever) for about 2 weeks and I'm guessing he noticed at school so he sent me a direct message telling me to get well soon.
All my friends always tell me that he stares and even my boyfriend has noticed too.
Oh and we were in the same exam hall twice in a row last year and he sat by me every single time..
Things like that make me think he likes me but then I hear he has a girlfriend which obviously I'm okay with, I think it was more of a physical attraction kind of thing?
What do you guys think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 01:02 AM

Sounds like hes into you, whether he has a girlfriend or not. Maybe h doesnt know how to break up with her?! Also highly unlikely, but may e he REALLY wants to be friends with you... XD

Ads

10-03-2012, 01:02 AM

He's DEFINITELY interested in you. ^_^ Unspoken attraction :O

Is it your beauty, your brains, your personality, you should find out more by talking to him in person or on twitter.

What ever happens, don't lead it the wrong way or take him for a ride. Just in case, you might wanna give the BF a heads up so he knows there's nothing going on Smile