This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe Casey Anthony was truly sexually abused by her father?
11-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Do you believe Casey Anthony was truly sexually abused by her father?
As a defense move during the Casey Anthony trial, her lawyer alleged she had been repeatedly sexually abused by her father, George Anthony. Do you believe this to be actually true, or is it just another lie that she possibly made up to prevent her from receiving the death penalty?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:33 AM

At the trial he said that the abuse started when she was 8 all the way till she was 13. During all this time, how come the mother, neither the brother noticed anything? How about her? How come she won't tell, is that they kept it as a secret? That makes her even more of a slut, and more despicable. Me I don't believe it.

Ads

What other possible reason could be dreamed up to explain her indifference to her daughter's death? It was brilliant and cruel like everything else.

There was absolutely nothing during the trial to support that claim. No testimony by counsellors she may have seen as a child, no testimony by childhood/teenage friend she may have confided in,
and certainly not her own testimony on the stand to support the claim. The defense tried to make a big deal of the fact that she didn't she an ob/gyn till she was about 19 (hence, the big cover-up of the sexual abuse, but my recollection of my own teenage years is that that was around the time I had my first real "female" physical so I don't know if that's that abnormal.

I might have believed it if she hadn't told outrageous lies about SO many things...I try to keep an opened mind, but she lied so much that you can't believe anything that comes out of her mouth.I try to be fair with everyone, but Im not an idiot.I don't believe it.

Yes. Sexually abused or something heart of darkness like that. That would explain the hatred & competition & contempt she had for her mother -- hatred because her mother did not protect her, competition & contempt because she had usurped her mother's place. It would also explain her mother's protective lies (guilt) and accusations (rage). IT would explain her father's lies and obfuscations. There is something at the center of this family that blew it apart irreparably long before the little girl was murdered. Neither parent can look in the face of it, but itwas the impetus of the repeated & confusing lies both parents told. Incest in a family can be analogous to the face of God in some religions in that no one can look at it directly, and the circle of lies told by the parents points to a void in the center of the family, something they either cannot face or can not admit to publicly.

The grandparents were beyond closely bonded to their grandchild, and she was the only grandchild of their only child and a great joy to both.

I genuinely believe that Casey Anthony killed her little girl, NOT because she did not want to be a mother, but as a kind of defining and very primal payback: This is how much you hurt me, old man. This is how much your silence and betrayal hurt me, old woman who cannot make babies any more, unlike me. Just in case you didn't know how much I hurt. Just in case you thought I would sweep all those violations under the rug.

To me, that 30 days that she told everyone her child was with a nanny was just her way of torturing her parents, driving them nuts with worry, and of course, letting the natural decomposition process destroy evidence. While she savored her triumph over her parents.

I do believe that Casey Anthony killed her child, but I believe that she did it as payback against her parents. It is her parents' lies that probably got her acquitted in a way, because they offered no consistent information, but were all over the board and were ultimately unreliable. I believe that they lied because of that 'face of God' phenomenon at the core of their family. I think that Casey Anthony's little victory dances so photographed and splashed all over the media had less to do with triumph over her freedom from being a mother as freedom from her mother and father. She had destroyed the only real tangible bond she had with them, dissolved the relationship in an act of unthinkable violence, and I think the breathtaking magnitude of that violence is a measure of the primal hate at the core of this family and of Ms. Anthony for her parents. She left their lives shattered. But for her part, she will make more babies, have money, have the things she wants.

I believe that Casey Anthony murdered her child and that she did so as payback to and freedom from her parents. And I believe that only a violation as profound and obliterating as incest could engender a violence so absolute and destructive of a family unit. So, yes, I do suspect, even believe, that Ms. Anthony's claims of sexual abuse by her father--and equally as importantly, knowledge of this abuse by her mother--are true.

People with borderline personality disorders can accuse the most helpful people in their lives of hurting them, that is how they are repaid for their kindness. They will make any excuse to place the blame on others. I think she was lying to get sympathy from the jury. She told so many lies from the beginning that her credibility is gone.

Relying on news reports is a poor way to determine the effectiveness of an prosecution or defense. The general public were not on the jury, and most have not served on juries, so they lack the knowledge and experience of what it is like to decide guilt from innocence. Perhaps they should volunteer and find out.
\\\\\\

http://socyberty.com/crime/post-your-tho...s-verdict/

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT for the justice of Caylee Anthony and all innocent defenseless children in the world!

Please sign this petition if you think her mother Casey Anthony is Guilty of murdering her daughter and you want to appeal the verdict so she can be retried in Federal court!

PLEASE PASS ON this petition by posting anywhere on the internet such as your yahoo profile, facebook, myspace, blog, twitter, or even on the news websites and telling as many people as you can about it!!

USE THIS SITE TO SIGN:

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-us-s...eral-court

I, Kimberly Jones, signed this petition, to appeal the Casey Anthony Trial Verdict and hope and pray that she will be retried for the murder of her daughter Caylee Anthony, because even if there is reasons to doubt, that is not the same as reasonable doubt and in this case, the doubt was not reasonable. All the evidence is there that points straight to Casey being guilty!

Casey did not report her daughter for 31 days, because she was trying to cover up what she did. Casey whipped up chloroform from simple household ingredients and then dosed her daughter to knock her out. She then held her dead daughter in the trunk of her car until she came up with the lie that the nanny kidnapped her daughter, so she placed duct tape over her mouth to make it look like a kidnapping and wrapped her in a winne the pooh blanket, then in some trash bags, then in a laundry bag, and then threw her daughter in the woods 15 houses down from her home. There was no fingerprints or DNA, because it washed away after not being found for 6 months after being thrown in the swamp. She did this, so that she could have a better life, do what she wants, get out of her parent's house, get media attention, and possibly make money!

The following diary entry by Casey Anthony is dated "June 21" and reads:

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out OK. I completely trust my own judgment and know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see—This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow—I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people—I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

REST IN PEACE BEAUTIFUL CAYLEE!