This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who is more famous than other Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus?
11-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Who is more famous than other Selena Gomez or Miley Cyrus?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:55 AM

ophrah winfrey,taylor swift,justin bieber the list goes on.

Ads

Carrie Underwood

Miley Cyrus, the fame isn't being based for who is todays hottest figure, or popular. It is the overall, for sure Selena has crazed fans mixed with justin bieber and sang songs and she has hits till today.

Miley did that too but today she choses to be in the mature side, but to answer exactly why Miley Cyrus is more famous than Selena Gomez its all because of legacy she left, and her history, she is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus who is already famous, back when she was in her teenage years, she had made multiple films and made the character Hannah Montana, besides of television shows at disney and frequent concert around the world she has an album sold to millions of people, she has her own accesories and children bags, billboard back then labeled as Hannah montana, don't get me wrong don't tell me you havent seen a Hannah montana pencil case with her face on it? right?

And the last Miley Cyrus a worth of $120,000,000 million dollars (2012) and Selena falls with just 5 Million.

It's a fact.

I don't know. Miley was more... But I think Selena is making it up there since she is dating probably the most famous singer of all time: Justin Bieber.

One direction, Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewert, Daniel Radcliff, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Victoria Justice, Merada Cosgrove, Angaline Jolie, Meghan Fox, Adele, and The Beatles.

And I'd say Miley is more famous than Seleana. Remember when Hannah Montanna came out and you couldn't go into any store without seeing her merchandise!

Its kind of hard to say. Miley Curus isnt Hannah Montana anymore, which I think gave her a huge audience of younger kids. Now I think she appeals to an older group. I think shes an amazing singer though. You cant deny that. Selena Gomez I think is still seen as a role model for lots of younger kids, but still gets lots of publicity with teenagers because of the fact that shes dating Justin Bieber and Wizards of Waverly Place still has reruns on Disney, as Hannah doesnt. She has more of a good girl rep. I think its pretty even between the two but Miley hasnt really has as much publicity lately. Hope I helped!! Smile

Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. There are more but you mentioned the teen celebrities.

Probs miley cyrus from her hannah montanna days

I think you should pick Isn't She Lovely as best answer because she really explained it well.