This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are some crying that telling the truth about Trayvon Martin is character assassination?
11-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Why are some crying that telling the truth about Trayvon Martin is character assassination?
Did anyone force Trayvon Martin to do drugs, show off his gold teeth and gang tats on twitter, take a swing at a bus driver or steal women's jewelry?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:59 AM

The professional race baiters (Al, Jesse and Barack) are using the Florida incident to stir up race hate for their own personal gain.

And you better believe that none of those three want you to be able to defend yourself from street thugs.

Ads

Good riddence. Thuglet got it early before he could kill somebody. Bye Trayvon; didn't know you, don't want to know you.

Jesse and Al can whip the community into a frenzy as usual; will be a great fundraiser for those two worthless individuals.

Always remember Jesse and Al can get 100 busses to protest but could not get one to New Orleans to help the brothers out during Katrina."

Why are we not seeing/hearing all of the witnesses and evidence in ONE presentation?

Because it is irrelevant, even if he was not a good kid, he didn't deserve to get shot - and none of what you bring up came up as the event was taking place.

Why are you not concerned with the past behavior of the kraut Zimmerman?

It actually doesn't matter. It's all irrelevant. None of the things suggested were capital crimes and Zimmerman isn't a cyborg who can instantly discover a person's past upon seeing them.

Facts

prove Obama sheeple

to be race baiters

and very uneducated

Sorry.
I refuse to answer any more questions connected to the Martin - Zimmerman incident until I can read for myself the results of both the State and Federal investigations which are currently in progress.
These questions from both sides are mostly based on emotional hyperbole and biased media reports also on both sides of the issue.
Meanwhile I will be content to just take the two points and see what it adds up to at the end of the day.

i totally understand you are preaching to the choir

let me just say if i got killed like he did there would be so many people saying negative things about me

even though i am actually good

straight a's through out all 4 years of high school no history of crime no drugs no alcohol frequent donor of blood

and the irony being he is bad but they are saying he is good

No, no one told Trayvon to do any of that. It's typical neeger behavior. LOL, this isn't character assassination but you can't reason with neegers.