This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christians and atheists, what do you think of this comment from Westboro baptist church?
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
Christians and atheists, what do you think of this comment from Westboro baptist church?
"The victims of Auschwitz...go right from Hitler's flames into God's flames, forever and ever and ever." This is true.

One of the church member's twitter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 06:48 AM

Finesse was never their strong point.

Ads

Oh my! A member of the Westboro Baptists church said something incredibly horrible and depraved? I never heard that before.

"God's flames"?

wtf?

Well, no doubt they suffered. I'm sure God will go easy on them.

But most these westboro baptists give Christianity a bad name. Especially the @#!holes who protest at a freaking military funeral.

We don't the have right to know where any person will go in the afterlife, that is for God's judgement. Besides, God doesn't torch people, that's the devil's job.

I can believe they said that but i see them as having no connection with Christianity other than their use of Christian language, so they're irrelevant to Christ's message or work and probably inspired by the Devil.

I wonder if anywhere in Europe there is a family just as religiously vitriolic as the Westboro baptist group.

There must be. 700 million people? Got to be at least one family as batshit religion crazy as them.

Never even heard of anyone close to that bad, but surely...

They are always saying and doing stuff like this - as a Christian I always feel like putting out a huge apology bulletin when they invariably misrepresent Yahweh and believers.

*smacks forehead with hand*

SMH

As an atheist, it disgusts me to see such hate from so called declared Christians. The world is too subjective to say whats truly good and evil.But this comment is just how they see the world, and you, I and others have different opinions.
Such hate is a waste of time, I love many people, including religious people. It comforts me that there are other people who are level-minded, from all backgrounds.

I really don't consider Westboro Baptist Church or its members Christian by any stretch of the imagination. They are a hate group that clothes themselves in pseudo Christianity. No follower of the teachings of the Christ would make such a racist & bigoted statement.
Many Blessings!