This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is justin bieber a fag!?
10-03-2012, 10:33 AM
is justin bieber a fag!?
read this and see what a fag he is

1. TWITTER-GATE: After Michigan teen Kevin Kristopik hacked into Bieber's Twitter account last weekend, Bieber lowered the boom by Tweeting the kid's phone number, resulting in thousands of calls and text messages (around 26,000) in Kristopik's direction, and possibly resulting in a phone bill for the kid anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000. Bieber removed the post and then began a Twitter conversation last Sunday with Mr. Humility himself: Kanye West.

2. YANKEES CAP-GATE: Last April at a New Zealand airport Bieber had his prized New York Yankees cap taken from him by 17-year-old Emah Hira Matiu. According to reports, the girl said she reached through "big-arse police guys" to grab it. Admitting guilt, Matiu said she'd return the hat for a Bieber hug but then returned it anyway. "Sorry, u can't hold me ransom," Bieber Tweeted. "I got my hat back. No hugs. No thank u's. Just glad they did the right thing. I don't condone thievery!! Haha."

3. SWAGGER 101: Days after performing a 35-minute set at a sold-out show before a rabid crowd at Toronto's Kool Haus last November, a Toronto publication quoted Bieber as saying, "I have a swagger coach that helps me and teaches me different swaggerific things to do." Sadly, most people these days can only afford a swagger teaching assistant.

4. MEDIA OVERLOAD: At 16, Bieber has signed a book deal with HarperCollins which sees him in October releasing an "illustrated autobiography"/memoir entitled Justin Bieber -- First Step 2 Forever: My Story. This is in addition to his 3-D film set for 2011 and a 32-page comic book biography dubbed Fame: Justin Bieber. Can the unauthorized autobiography be far behind?

5. LIFE-CHANGER: In a Billboard cover story in March, Bieber said of his fans, "People write to me and say, 'I'm giving up, you're not talking to me.' I just write them a simple message like, 'Never give up,' you know? And it changes their life." Nice gesture? Yes. But life-changing?

6. FIZZY FUSS: Available on YouTube, Bieber walked off set during a television show in New Zealand after opening a bottled beverage that sprayed the singer with the "sticky fuzzy drink." The hosts -- in on the joke -- laughed while Bieber left the interview "to get dry first," clearly not thrilled the drink got on his shirt and jeans.

7. SPENDING SPREE: A recent interview had Bieber explaining he is given a weekly allowance of $65. "If I save (my allowance) for a week, then I have a couple of hundred bucks that I can spend on something," he reportedly told British paper News Of The World. Guess he borrowed the money to reportedly fly 30 of his friends to Los Angeles for his 16th birthday party.

8. TOUCHY, TOUCHY: Bieber was accused of telling a floor manager on the Australian morning show Sunrise to "don't ever f------ touch me again!" after being directed where to perform. Sunrise co-host David Koch claimed Bieber needed a slap.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 10:41 AM

^ The information above has no relevance of whether Bieber is a fag.
But in my conclusion, i consider him to be a lesbian, not a homosexual.

Ads

idk why i keep answering these, but beiber's a dick. End of story.

He's just an angry, money-hungry midget. And a funny one. Wink).

I wonder what his friends think of him now.

I don't know why I'm laughing so hard right now.

Wow, just wow. You did not just type all of that...

why are you so concerned about justin bieber being gay or not?
do you want a chance with him?

he is definately a faggot

None of that has to do with being gay, but anyways to answer your question.....
No I don't think he's gay. I'm not a huge fan of his, but I don't think people should talk about anyone and especially on Y!A. All I see all day long is insults to celebrities: Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, blah blah blah. It gets old after a while. Just because you don't like someone, it doesn't make them gay. :/ And how do you even know that any of that stuff you said was true? Were you there? A lot of the bad stuff said about actors and singers isn't true. So, maybe some of it is. I don't know because I don't go around googling him all day long like you do. If Justin Beiber is soooo gay and you hate him so much, then why the fu*k are you looking him up on the internet?