This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Agree or disagree: It is beneath the office of President to describe opponent as a BSer to a 6 year old child?
11-27-2012, 06:55 AM
Agree or disagree: It is beneath the office of President to describe opponent as a BSer to a 6 year old child?
Today, we learned that when asked by a ‘Rolling Stone’ editor whether he had a message for the editor’s six-year-old daughter took the opportunity to describe Romney as ‘a bulls***tter’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2AMNspPyU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:04 AM

This was crude , rude and below the station of the President of the USA. It is an embarrassment to know he said that to a child.

Ads

obama is a monster...on 9/11 he went to bed knowing our people were dying in Libya...he did absolutely NOTHING to save them...

Figured that would blow up all right-winger's heads, but tell me you've never said "bullshit" in your life, especially when discussing conservative politics. Get your knickers all in a twist about it, why not, you weren't going to vote for the Scary Black Man anyway.

I doubt the 6 year old reads Rolling Stone and the editor doesn't need to tell her what the president said. I get a kick out of people who are horrified by the word bullshitter. Dick Cheney once told someone on the floor of the U.S. Senate to "go fcuk yourself". That was just fine for the Vice President though right?

agree

Ive heard what he said--he didn't say that--he described that even a six year old already knows who the BS.er is.....

rolling stone rag or the rolling stone rag editor six year old daughter, which is more liberal?
Ha, trick question. rolling stone rag is more liberal but the six year old daughter isn't far behind!!!!!
It doesn't surprise me!! What parent doesn't want their kids to be respectful and to be respected?
Ha another trick question!! liberals/democrats!!

No, 9 out of 10 moms surveyed after the statement was publicized said it wasn't offensive.