This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do people make a big hype of phones?
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM
why do people make a big hype of phones?
in my school, the majority of people make a big deal of what phone people have. i remember back then, it was all about video game console like xbox and ps2. now its all about phones. but with the phones is severely worst. people to me seem addicted to their phones. i dont have a high end phone. i have a blackberry 9780 and all i need it for is the spectacular email client it has. everybody wanting iphones, big size android phones, etc etc. i see no real use of phones except communication, not social networking. phone calls yes. text messages to a limit. that is all. i checked on my tmobile bill to see how many minutes i used, 6 minutes..... texts sent, 9. i checked my little sister's. over 5500 texts. and she is 11 years old. why are companies trying to make a smartphone a computer? they obviously cant. and gaming on one of those devices is hilarious compared to my pc. i want to know why are people addicted to phones and i am not. and also facebook. what is up with that? why do people want to get severely into people's life?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:08 AM

Lol well i am not even sure why people care about phones so much.
I have a 13 year old LG flip phone but i could care less, all i need to do is call and it gets the job done
Phones are overpriced and people need to finally realize it

Ads

It's because phones are the x-boxes and ps2's nowadays. I remember when I was a kid gameboy's and tamagotchi's was all the rage. It's just what's popular right now!

People are stupid, and are easily distracted by shiny objects.

"Ooohhhh.....Shiny!"

I am sure that you could transplant a ferret's brain into most people in the US, and nothing would change. In some cases, like Joe Lieberman, getting a ferret brain, would see a hundredfold increase in IQ and decency.