This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really like this girl and what can I talk to her about?
12-05-2012, 05:51 PM
I really like this girl and what can I talk to her about?
I dont get a chance to talk to her because of the schedule she has.in spanish she usually says hi but this week we didnt talk at all. I have her as afriend on facebook and i want to message her by saying hi but if she responds i dont know where to take it from. What can i say
*Also with this be ok to say "Hey, how was your weekend?"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 05:59 PM

Stop being an awkward tard and man up. She isn't going to think you're weird just simply say "Hey" then she will be like "Hey" then say that thing about the weekend. Just build up a convo like with anyone else.

Ads

That wold be good to ask when you do see her from then on you will be able to tell her interest in you.
On facebook let her get online before you message her. To make it seem like you are just being friendly and not following her around.
But yes be friendly that's what girls like.
You just have to let conversation flow easily.
Good luck.

One thing that I have suggested to many people is just strike a conversation by asking a random question like "Whats you favorite......?" and just get to know eachother other then that i suggest you just ask if she wants to play a game like neverending questions to get to know eachother. If you like this girl romantically you really want to learn as much about her as possible so you can figure out if you have shared interests. Take it slow and don't bombard her in questions just casually ask about her interests and from there everything just kind of carries on. Good luck!