This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I really that wrong, I need to know ?
10-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Am I really that wrong, I need to know ?
Ok, so me and my now EX boyfriend have broken up after 3 years for something really small I was going to take him back up until he started to write mean things about me on twitter and calling my phone at least 50-60 times a day to call me a bitch and bring his family into it to gang up in me as well, THEN yesterday he left 3 voicemails crying and begging for me to come back (i only think it was because i met someone else and he was jealous details later) When I refused he called me a hoe & bitch etc...he even called my mother to tell her to tell me to give him a call basically he is acting WAY out of character i have never out of 3 year ever seen him act this way and disrespect me that way he did he called me friday night to tell me no one else will never accept me or I would never be good enough for anybody else to want me...I think he is upset that i have met someone else and i really like this new guy, i do think i was wrong with the way i went about it (i started talking to this guy like a day after we broke up) so i think he is jealous of that...I have had sex with this other guy ( ididnt just meet him Ive known him at least 4 years even before my ex) So am i wrong for not taking him back? if he disrespects me once will he do it again? and if you do think im wrong what am i wrong for? I REALLY need actual advice...no mean comments please

--Thanks
PS he was a virgin when i dated him (i took his virginity/ I wasnt a virgin) could he be crazy cause i was his first ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 10:44 AM

No you're right. Leave him .. move on. At the end of the day you like the new guy. Stick to him. Your ex has changed.. he doesn't deserve you from what you wrote. He's calling you and being disrespectful. You don't have to tolerate that. You deserve better.
Ditch that fool. He deserved to be alone.

Good luck!

Ads

No, I wouldn't take him back. Not after all the choice words he used to describe you. If he's acting that out of character, he could be on drugs. I'd stay away from him.

He obviously still loves you or at least has strong feelings for you, after break ups it takes months sometimes even years for someone to fully get over their ex.
However I would assume he is being a 'green eyed monster' and only really wants you back because you are with someone else and he's not happy their having what he once had.
You can still love someone without actually wanting to be with them. If you like this new guy don't let your ex stop you just because he's jealous.
He doesn't want you but he doesn't want you with anyone else how is that fair?
Not gonna lie you shouldn't of slept with the other guy so soon and you should respect yourself more.