This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the new facebook application called...?
12-15-2012, 05:12 AM
What is the new facebook application called...?
What is the new facebook application called that lets you track who visits you facebook profile?

And you can also see who visits other peoples profiles as well.. i noticed some of the people on my friends list are commenting about it but i dont know what its called.
best answer to the one that answers first
i'm just wondering if thats the new one because everyone commenting says theres a "new" app out that lets you.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2012, 05:20 AM

stalkercheck
but it's not who visits your profile, it's just who's written on your wall or commented on one of your pics ..basically done something relating to you on facebook

Ads

no such thing

It's called Stalker Check. You won't find it if you search for it on Facebook, so type in "Stalker Check on Facebook" into Google and it's the first one. You can't view all people who view your profile though. Only ones who have written on your wall, commented on or liked a status of yours and so on. Smile

It's called give me all of your data so I can provide a worthless function further destroying your ability to socially interact in a real world environment.

stalker check

stalkercheck.com

Stalkercheck

Oh. That's a bunch of B.S. don't do it. My number one tracker, was a friend of mine who doesn't have a computer.. So how would she stalk me?

It's called stalker check, but it doesn't really work it only lists the people that have either written in your wall before or commented on your profile the REAL creepy stalkers can't be seen becuase it goes against some legal thing the website agrees to every time someone creates a profile

BIG WASTE OF TIME.