This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Twitter's law case will be successful fin Tweet Adder for spambots?
12-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Do you think Twitter's law case will be successful fin Tweet Adder for spambots?
Xstrology Zodiac have been spamming my direct messages using a spambot machine and it appears to be requesting that I click a phishing link. I checked and there are thousands of automatic tweets being sent by @ThePsychics0548 and imposter links. I read that Twitter is wanting to sue Tweet Adder for allowing their API's to abuse Twitter spam laws, do you think they will be successful? Do you think Twitter support should have an automatic spambot machine area to stop businesses
abusing the social network?

See Yahoo html which shows what they are doing:
http://au.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A...e+psychics

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 07:35 AM

I love Twitter and I loathe spam. If Xstrology Zodiac are bombarding with you with zodiac or astrology spam report them to Twitter. Nobody should have to deal with those ugly awful bots. Legally they are violating Twitter's spam rules and should be suspended. Request an immediate suspension and let the support area know they are violating several spam rules at the same time.

Most Twitter users will be glad to see the day spam abusers are hit in the hip pocket. They have destroyed social media.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply