This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone lose the love of their life but ended up getting them back?
12-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Anyone lose the love of their life but ended up getting them back?
I've lost mine, and I want her back...And she's showing signs of her wanting me back, but she says different. New Years we ended up being at the same party and out of a drunken mistake I kissed another girl that night. That girl told my Ex and she started asking dozens of people about it, even contacting me, trying to be friends now. she became vicious and confronted me about what happened on New Years and argued with me. I did my best to calm her down. Valentines weekend rolled around and I was talking to this new girl, who I met through my Ex and I mutual friend. This new girl and I kind of hit it off and we got real tight. We talked a lot on Facebook and through emails. Well, she commented on a picture of mine that my Ex commented on a long time ago while we were dating. So, my Ex called our mutual friend and said, "Who the hell is this girl, and why is she commenting on my picture?" It was a picture of me that she had taken, so she received the notification. I asked her about what she said and she said, "You know I'm a curious person, I don't like being in the dark about things" and told me a good 3 times happy valentines day during the conversation. After that, we didn't speak for a few weeks and I sent her a text almost three weeks ago asking if we'd do lunch. She said we'd talk once she got home. So, last saturday morning, 9:30, I received a text from her saying that she was home and asked if we could do lunch that sunday. So, sunday we did lunch, didn't argue not one bit. First time in months we made each other laugh and we enjoyed each other's company.

Someone help me out, she want me, she playing games, or is what she saying the truth? And has anyone had a similar situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 08:48 PM

She sounds interested, now it is time to cut the coy games and just ask her if she would like to give it another try.

Ads

12-16-2012, 08:48 PM

She doesn't want you but wants to make sure no one else has you either. Now that she thinks she may "lose you" based on anything that was not of HER making, she isn't liking it so much. Controlling and selfish- move on.