This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people like One Direction so much?
01-07-2013, 05:13 AM
Why do people like One Direction so much?
They're jerks. I mean I used to really like them but I don't now because they're complete @ssholes except maybe one or two of them are ok. I have twitter and I saw that childish little "twitter war" Zayn started with Max from the other boy band called the wanted. Zayn was acting like he was 5 years old. They also rate their fans, did you know that? And they sleep with girls all the time. Why do their fans refuse to see these things and insist all the time what wonderful people they are?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 05:21 AM

Idk but what it all comes down to is their music. And i like their songsBig Grin Plus their accents are hoooooooot!! Omg I want an Irish boy ;D

Ads

Liam Payne is my husband. They are my life and I love them..they are boys and boys will be boys especially because they are being exposed to fame at such an early age and every girl in the world wants them. They are very sweet boys and are funny..also very attractive. Their music is wonderful and they have much talent. We fans dont refuse to see the bad side of them because everyone has a bad side..they are BOYS. What 18-21 year old boys arent sleeping with girls? Especially famous ones..

Because people do not have a good taste in music.

They have the most annoying fans, who back up anything they do, even if they're wrong. I think they're talented and all but sometimes they act like huge jerks.

That twitter rant against the wanted is because the wanted always talk trash to one direction, even right to their faces! they hate eachother...they don't sleep with girls all the time! we 'refuse' to see them because we know they aren't true! Why do you refuse to accept that we know them better than you do? They do charity work all the time! Liam shaved his head for charity, Harry colored with children with cancer ans is part of the Help Harry Help Others cancer research foundation. Louis held a football game to raise money and Niall waxed his legs (ouch!) and did something on his birthday (im not dure what exactly it was). They were flight addendants on a British Airways flight and sold tickets to fans to raise money.

Teenage girls can go into mass frenzy or hysteria. It's a fad. Truth is most boy bands behave like this, including the ones that I *used* to like. They are teenage boys with hormonal overdrive and groupies throwing themselves at them... it's fairly predictable what's gonna happen. People think it's just hard rock bands who do this stuff but boy bands can be the worst.

A lot of them do outgrow it after awhile, settle down and become more normal, some though just continue to be jerks. It's part of growing up that you realize these realities. Some teenage girls have trouble though distinguishing the fantasy from reality. Mentally they're still maturing, though they're starting to get attracted to boys, most outgrow it. Then there'll be another boy band for the next generation.

Their music is throwaway pop at best, their appeal is not really about the music.

True, and their fans are retards who always call themselves "directioners". Stupid teenage idiots.

BECAUSE ONE DIRECTION IS BETTER THAN THE FRICKING WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE ZAYN IS SUPPOSE TO ACT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD.....HE IS JUST LIKE THAT!!!!
NO. THEY DO NOT RATE THEIR FANS....EVERYBODY IN 1D SAYS ON A SCALE OF 1-10 THEIR FANS ARE 11.... they don't sleep with girls all the time....!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG!!! ur getting all the facts wrong!!!!
Only Louis & zayn have because they. are. fudgeing. dating.
THEY ARE WONDEFULL....
Please...i cannot believ u we're. a. directioner.
[[imma sorry but really..... this pisses. me. the. fudge. off. Im not like this...but i am when it comes to one direction.]]

I don't know there famous for there looks and they should thank the X factor for being popular other wise they would be like BTR (big time rush).