This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it legal to name your daughter Hastag, if so any middle name suggestions?
01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Is it legal to name your daughter Hastag, if so any middle name suggestions?
Some celebrity considered this name & I heard about it & I love Twitter & my baby so why not combined them.
I was thinking maybe
Hastag Petunia we could call her hash
Or
Hastag Rose
Any ideas?
@ Roise.. How am I trolling? Just because I asked a question about a unique celebrity baby name I was considering DOESN'T mean I am trolling. Not everyone has to agree with your ignorant teenage ass. Stop being so rude. I blocked you .
So now YOU can GTFO Wink
" Rosie "

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:40 AM

Stop trolling or, if you absolutely must be annoying, at least spell the word (yes, word, it's not a name) correctly -- HASHTAG. There's a second H in there.

Yes, it's legal, as some couple actually did name their daughter Hashtag, but the last I heard of it this was going under a judge to see if the couple had to change their baby's name... so it may or may not be legal. Even if it is, it doesn't mean you should do it.

GTFO.

-- Rosie ♥

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:49 AM

Just because you can legally do something does not mean you should. I am all for unique names, but naming your child after Hash is going to cause a lot of teasing for your child.
01-16-2013, 09:51 AM

Yes it is legal but not a good idea
01-16-2013, 09:52 AM

You could probably legally name your kid Dogshit. Wanna do it, though? Didn't think so.

If you name your kid that, it's gonna get beaten up. A LOT.
01-16-2013, 10:02 AM

Sorry, but surely you can think of a better name than Hastag? It's Hashtag anyway. It is highly likely she will get teased and bullied for her name and will not like it herself. Do you really want your kid to hate you?
01-16-2013, 10:09 AM

Personally I dont like the name but do like the nickname hash. If you are prepared to name your child this I do like hastag rose. What about the following middle names
Michelle
Clare
Julies
Samara
Esther??