This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should we all petition and hope that SAO gets banned forever?
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Should we all petition and hope that SAO gets banned forever?
Think about it, it will DESTROY the video game industry. Hear me out before you think that I am some lunatic. The whole premises of the series is that some guy creates a video game using the latest technology, and he ends up using this to hurt people. This will only cause those working for the video game industry to be upset, since it is slandering them and their hard work. The slander that is being portrayed is "Those who work in the video game industry are promoting violence, and killing us with their product". This is the message that is subliminally hidden within the series. It also portrays that people who play video games are evil, as most of the people that are seen in SAO try harming other players for their own benefit, even going as far as killing them. How else can you interpret this? People who play video games ARE violent and its only a matter of time before they do harm to those in real life.

How can we start a petition to ban this show from being broadcasted? This show is very popular, so many people will subconsciously accept its message and leave thousands of people without jobs. Please, think about those people who will lose their jobs. Their families will starve.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 09:44 AM

Sorry but you are so wrong I cant even stand to be near whatever "petition" this crap is. SAO does not have a hidden message saying video games are evil. What the crap does losing jobs and starving families have to do with this!? If it was saying video games are evil, then why does it have a FAIRY game!? The people in the video game industry are not promoting violence. If you think that, then explain Bratz and Barbie games to me? A petition is on a piece of PAPER. How could you not know that!? You get peoples signatures. What person would not know that!? Oh yeah. YOU. SAO is about a man who locks people inside a video game for 2 years and the people inside the video game will die in real life if they die in the game. Hidden message my butt. IF YOU HAD SO MUCH ISSUES WITH SAO WHY DID YOU WATCH IT!?

Ads

01-16-2013, 09:54 AM

Even though it's surely the hidden meaning behind the Anime, (more than likely at least,) most people probably won't realize it and those that do won't care, however, people who hate violent video games might try and use this to their advantage, (such as what they did with Doom and the Columbine Massacre,) but chances are, it won't change a thing. And I personally think that SAO is an overrated and overhyped Anime that went on a downward spiral after the first few episodes, (it does pick up later on in the series though once it actually gets to the story,) but with the way the Anime is going now, there is more than likely going to be a second season and possibly even a third, (but it really depends on the final episode.)

Edit***
I knew that this question was going to start a rant, (because SAO is the GREATEST ANIME EVER!!!! *sarcasm*) >.>
01-16-2013, 09:56 AM

ive been thinking about this since day 1- i have foreseen everything that will happen, this was suppose to be done by 12/21/12 but they're behind schedule so it'll been put on hiatus til they are able to put this conspiracy into further action. we DO have think about the future children--for they will be the ones who will have to go through this inevitable tragedy. A petition will not change anything at this point! besides the last episode airs this saturday so doing a petition would be pointless. unless you mean GGO--high possibility that this will also get a anime adaption, so if you mean that, yes we need to start a petition

first, everything you said right here sounds good, now just elaborate more on how you plan to save everyone. We need to start riots, #OCCUPY WALLSTREET and all that stuff man we need to get the press on this asap because the longer we wait, the more potential the video game creators have to get offended and the more likely this will happen-- but im afraid it has already started. violence is never the answer but im afraid we will have to do it. an eye for an eye! since they think they can wipe out humanity with this conspiracy, we will have to resort to violance. first we go to Tomohiko Itou and make him stop selling the light novel crap. so with that of the way things should go easier

the petition-- that is optional. first ask yourself if you think you would get many signatures, and more importantly WHERE? the number is completely relevant and we need to make a good hypothesis on how many we could get. also we need to think about other factors, such as the SAO fanboys who will think we're crazy. THIS IS JUST LIKE 9/11! we still have the power to avoid that so lets start this.

btw i hope your serious and wont back down. once we start this, there's no going back. now before the petition and the abduction starts, we have to decide how we can spread this info the fastest? such as spamming this everyone (facebook, twitter, youtube, instragram) and all those other social sites where sheep go to follow others. now when you think no one will care, people will start to get curious eventually since its human nature to naturally have curiousity, and people will start talking, and the conspiracy will be brought to light. not only would we save all the children and the families from losing their jobs, but we would be considered natural heros and the nobel prize peace would be in our grasp, but before we can think of all that, we have to expose these narcissistic SAO creators. fortunately it shouldn't be that difficult but you never know. ill be writing a very strongly worded letter and sending it to them, one letter wont change anything--but soon the numbers will increase a lot so this will soon be easier said than done. but thats not ultimately bad news, our problem is the media. jevvs control the media, and SAO's creators are all obviously related to them, so we can not trust the media to help us.

no we will have to do it the old fashioned way. we will express our voices and go to their headquarters and confront them there. but we dont have to worry about that YET since we still dont have any followers or supporters or at the very least people who acknowledge SAO's conspiracy. the fact that you've discovered it and put it in words so nicely is truly amazing. I could not have said it better myself

back to part 1, the petition, you will have to make it since this is your idea. yours should be first and ours will follow. when you're ready with the petition, let me know, and we'll discuss this further.
01-16-2013, 10:06 AM

but the anime talking about human who make the game and the player are all human , so it basically their choice and their nature (human nature about good and evil and some people hurt other in situation of kill or you will be killed) .some of them good and some of them not.
also it has been years since we begin to watch anime with such idea or play games with such thing but you dont see us make other family starve or something but the revers actually occur.
in fact it not the first anime with such idea.
01-16-2013, 10:16 AM

lol

you clearly have not seen or read the .hack// series aye
01-16-2013, 10:20 AM

What the heck are you talking about that doesn't make any sense how will it get people fired from the gaming industry?!?!? Like games are violent it's like call of duty you shoot people whatever and the person who made call to duty is loaded probably its like the best selling game ever. But first off we don't even have nerve gear so we can't get trapped in a game!!! I don't even think this answers the question because your question is so stupid it doesn't make sense so good luck on your "petition" because your going to be the only signature on it hahahaha
01-16-2013, 10:28 AM

Hater's gonna hate
01-16-2013, 10:34 AM

nah i dont think soTongueTongueTongue
01-16-2013, 10:37 AM

I think you take anime a LITTLE bit too seriously.....