This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need to find a home for my 5 cats and the ASPCA won't help also most shelters either. What can I do?
01-19-2013, 09:55 AM
I need to find a home for my 5 cats and the ASPCA won't help also most shelters either. What can I do?
I rescued five cats from a neighbor who left them behind. There are two adults & three kittens. ASPCA won't help me or direct me in the right direction and No kill agencies won't take them in either. I have tried Facebook, Twitter and asking family & friends. I move out of my place this Saturday and I can't take any of them with me. Someone please help me save these cats.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 10:03 AM

Call a cat rescue agency in your area, you can Google for them. Also try Craigslist.

Ads

If you live in the USA got to http://www.CARE-cats.org they are a no kill foster home for cats and kittens. (that's where i just got my kitten from Smile

This is terrible. I can't believe the ASPCA would not help you. Have you tried animal control, these are not your cats, you are not responsible for them. If worse came to worse I would just put them all in a box and drop it off at the ASPCA anyway. It sounds cruel but you have tried everything you can think of and this seems to me the only possible solution, if not the ASPCA take them to animal control. Good Luck!

Place an add in the paper. I might do you some good to find a place to live where peta are allowed. When someone rents and this happens, the only ones that suffer are the cats.

Where do you live? I am looking for a cat

I work for a shelter and no right now we are not accepting any cats because we are busting at the seams we only have space for 50 but are housing 247 cats. If you really can not get rid of the cats yourself you can always drop them off at the shelter after hours we can not deny them them. May not be what you want to do and I can not guarentee they will not kill them but if you have no other options.......sounds like you are running out of time.