This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has facebook obliterated all the other online social networks?
01-21-2013, 03:05 AM
Has facebook obliterated all the other online social networks?
They seem to have chocked out all others. Do you think the others are actually making money or are they just "there"?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 03:13 AM

yeah. all the other ones get by through ads. its hard tobelive but ppl still use the other ones. just that fb is king now.
twitter is a diff kind of social network though

Ads

They have decimated the other interest agnostic networks but seem to be creating many niche market sites.

I stopped using them, and cancelled my account, as they seem to be unaccountable to their users, they are a large networking site not responsible for cyber bullying or "gossip" pages. A small minded low life that take pleasure out of harming real peoples lives.

facebook is making all kinds of money, because people are buying into those scams, people are buying into those advertisements, and people are paying facebook to create pages for famous people or brands.

I use this site to find ways of making money online that are right for me and fit my needs. Because it's hard to find a method for making money online that fits everyone's needs. There are survey sites, paid to click sites, multi-level marketing sites, cost per action sites, affiliate commission sites and the list goes on.

I hope it helps.

God bless!

If you are looking to make money online then you should give this a try, after-all its just $1.

50 websites completely setup for you and constantly updated with videos, sales pages and all the tools you need to drive huge traffic to these websites, including video trainings for just ONE DOLLAR, yes just $1.

If you are still struggling to make money online then this is a once in a life time opportunity to get you instantly up and running and start making money in a few days.