This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it creepy if you're not on Facebook?
01-22-2013, 01:37 AM
Is it creepy if you're not on Facebook?
I have no desire to stay in touch with old acquaintances; I simply don't care about what they've been up to. I also believe it's a waste of time. The people I stay in touch with, I talk to directly in person or over the phone. I find forums that cover specific or general topics with random people much more worthy of my time while on the internet. I also don't want my real identity to ever mix with an online identity, as I value anonymity and transparency.

I'm only 19, but I'm worried I'm about to be thrown into a world of employers and peers that will think I'm a psychopath or axe murderer since I don't care about wasting my life on the drama machine and black hole that is Facebook.

Is my concern warranted?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 01:45 AM

Just get a facebook -.-

Ads

I've never even used facebook.

I had a Myspace YEARS ago, but even I found that too stalkerish..

i think it would be better off Facebook. i personally wish i hadn't made one and now i can't delete it, only deactivate Sad . and it would save electricity, time and life!

noone cares

No it's not creepy. I myself don't like facebook. I feel that it's a complete waste of time. too much drama.

No. I'm on Facebook, but the last time I logged infor any length of time time was in April. YA is is MY social netowrk. I'm well aware that YA is NOT a chat site. I Joined YA BECAUSE it is NOT a chat site.

Don't worry about it. You are OK. I'm also signed up ith Google +, but every time i get on Google + I'm confuised, so I log out A.S.A.P.. I have no interest in learning how Google + works., and i'm already on facebook.

No, I don't have a facebook either, and I hope I won't ever be put in a situation where I am forced to get one. I just don't understand it. It's so boring and pointless.

That's propaganda created by the elite. When a product doesn't get enough sales then they develop propaganda to push everyone into a state of fear of being an outcast. Social networking is creating an anti-social humanity. Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace attract the narcissists, psychopaths, sociopaths, Borderlines etc. Those social networks are also created to make as much humans as possible forget that the powers-that-be are enslaving us.

well i use facebook as an easy way of signing in on websites you know the way it says connect with facebook so you can create one to make it easy like that but there is noting weird with not having one but it could be easier just to make one even with a fake name