This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I invest in a video advert for my hotel? Will it add more interest and sales?
01-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Should I invest in a video advert for my hotel? Will it add more interest and sales?
I am considering investing in an advert for my dads hotel, will it help for online marketing etc?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 10:42 PM

The answer to your question is yes and no. Yes, it will add interest. And No, it won't necessarily add to sales.

A lot depends on your property and it's service design. A well made video can showcase your property in a very good way... as long as the actual property looks that way.

In terms of adding interest, its a good marketing tool as it allows the property to be visible on more channels. Youtube is the obvious one here. However, videos can also be used effectively on channels such as Facebook, TripAdvisor, etc. Keep in mind that the production quality has to be good.,.. else, you simply might be giving reasons for people to stay away.

Quantifying a video's ROI is almost impossible. So make sure you treat it as another weapon in your "marketing" arsenal.

Hope this helps.

Rohit Seth
Host - The Hotel Marketing Podcast

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply