This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any Free Advertising for internet marketing?
01-26-2013, 02:34 PM
Is there any Free Advertising for internet marketing?
What are the best free ways to market on internet and How to Advertise there ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 02:42 PM

Firstly, you need a website and with a payment facility.
Secondly, you need to know what people are looking for on the internet.
Thirdly, submit your website to search engines and classifieds.
Fourthly, give me a free treat to thank me for the free advice.

In short... besides having a website presence in the search engines, diversify your ads in the free classifieds directory. By placing your ads in the top ranking or best online classifieds you would enjoy better media publicity and ultimately increase your own website ranking.

Mark these websites in the source for reference and suggestions for you to post free ads to sell your things online.

Ads

The absolute best way I know how to advertise for FREE is social media like FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN, MYSPACE. There are over 300 million people on FACEBOOK. Need I say more ?

Yes social networks are great. Try Twitter or Facebook. If you don't already have those or have a lot of friends, you can get a lot of great press for very little $ through the site I added below. They are a very memorable & popular service, haha, check them out Smile

Yeap ! here is Facebook a big and huge place of advertising and internet marketing, here you can promote your services as well as you will get the good response day by day. First you gotta profile on facebook to join other people in your group. Network of net user are most important to market and advertise your services, you'll 've to get an eye on your users reviews. Ain't this is tedious? Yes! But there are different ways available to advertise and internet marketing i.e hiring a company to perform this job such as magicsolv.com, offers marketing in facebook. So just take advantage from them. I hope you will find it a possitive promotion about your services..

For me the best free way to get traffic is through article marketing and video marketing.

InetGiant.com offers Free Classifieds Advertising
We provide high response free internet-marketing classifieds and free internet-marketing advertisement. Use online free internet-marketing classifieds placement system to post your free internet-marketing ads today.

Get more details from google websites and get afresh on internet marketing.

Depending on your location, and country ..
Myspace / facebook accounts, local websites.. etc.....

Good luck and have a great day ..